Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well Well Well... it's starting!

Haylow ladies and gents. Testing testing 123! Something new and delish is coming out here.. wieeehuuu!

This page is created for I have lots and lots of requests from many friends and acquaintances, on how to get the taste of cookies that I made, instead during Hari Raya or by coming to my house. Now, the cookies that I'm gonna show here probably have the same name or even the same looks, like others that we have in town, BUT let me assured you, definitely NOT the taste.

As a beginning, I will share and care with you some of my 'famous' home made cookies. It probably not many of it, as I just started, but what I can guarantee you, those are best of the bests that I ever made, and each has my love and personal touch in it.

I have to say, my cookies are my babies, so no worry, I ONLY use high quality of materials to produce them like I always did at home. In fact, yours will be produced in my home too right? You will get the exact way, quality and taste of cookies like I always do, all this time.

It is also important for you to know, that every cookies will be made ONLY based on order. There will be NO ready-made cookies available. So please be kind to give me some time to make it ready for you.

So, come! Let us share those tasty, fresh, fragrant and homely baked sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment